Are you IoT Ready?
With the increasing necessity of sustainability and the rapid pace of advancement and growth of cities, the need for creating and investing in smart cities is a vital. A smart city is not just digitalization of establishments, connectivity, infrastructure, facilities and every other element that makes up a habitat but the groundwork for an upgraded sustainable solution achieving a prosperous, inclusive, cost-effective, efficient and healthier city where the time gap between data collection, data analysis and solution is the bare minimum. NETIX delivers detailed, actionable insights into an establishment's performance through the following steps.
- Awarness: IoT enabled sensors provide data on energy usage for any given buildings.
- Analysis: Data collected are then studied and analysed to understand energy and space usage.
- Presention: The findings of the analysis are displayed on dashboards that profile energy and space useage.
- Action: The dashboards show where and how space within a building is used and where opportunities exists to optimize operational costs.
Connected Building Approach
Command & control center
- Scalable range of BMS Solutions
- Accessing, automating and controlling smart devices/ range of BMS field devices.
Niagara based unified integration software
- A single tool infrastructure.
- Supports most commonly used protocols creating unified view for all users.
Enterprise based sustainability platform for connected buildings
- Secure enterprise level software platform.
- Smart building analytics.
- 3rd party API integration.
Intelligent and smart metering solutions
- Intelligent utility usage analytics.
- Detect, alert & migrate leakages & wasteage.
- Significant cost saving in sub metering.
Struggling with Proprietary Software?
Facilities owners have historically struggled with proprietary protocols that have hindered systems integration. NETIX Controls brings to you an Open Application Programming Interface (API) using the Niagara Frame, providing you with the freedom to choose how you work, what you build and with whom you partner. Using flexible architecture and open industry standards, NETIX integrates full-fledged building automation and security systems into the unified solution to optimize building performance. The software has a common design language for a unified experience between desktop, tablet and mobile.
A truly open environment connecting diverse systems in ways never before imagined or possible. It enables you to connect and control devices, while normalizing, visualizing and analyzing data from nearly anywhere or anything.
Driving Digital Transformation
Command & control center
- Provides business intelligence, big data analysis & IoT integration for an entire city information.
- A single window access to real-time smart city information.
Energy monitoring & management
- An enterprise level tool that consolidates the management of resources & applications.
- Secure access gateway using customised analysis.
- Access,collect normalise and analyse data from equipment software and application.
- Track, manage & maintain valuable assets and facilities.
- Utilise work order scheduling to submit requests, accept and notify requestors until completion.
- Improve asset utilisation, reliability, avalability and reduce maintenance costs.
With the current growing necessity of sustainability, there has been a major hike in the upgrade of facilities management, whether it's the green field or the brown field. Energy is amongst the highest source of expense and the quickest way to manage resources in an efficient and sustainable manner that can be carried forward to the future.
At Netix Controls, we provide this futuristic solution to energy management that explores the smart grid industry revolution at its fullest. A smart meter is an intelligent, digital device that is designed to show exact energy usage in near real time, enabling customers to actively manage and reduce their energy consumption - a seemingly basic component with an elaborate solution.Browse The Products
Our range of products for a complete Building Management Solution
The selection of compliant sensors, actuators, panels, switches and accessories helps you to choose the needed elements for your solution.Browse The Products